soleanna: (pic#4573963)
Princess Elise ([personal profile] soleanna) wrote in [community profile] islandbox2012-08-26 03:22 am

(no subject)

[ Suddenly you're at your favorite place in the world/your world/the island.

Did someone appear next to you?]
reiner_rubin: (OBEY)

[personal profile] reiner_rubin 2012-08-26 08:27 am (UTC)(link)
[In a living room drinking tea, watching TV and only now giving a damn]

You're sitting on the remote. Kindly remove yourself from your spot.
reiner_rubin: (Silence perseveres)

[personal profile] reiner_rubin 2012-08-26 08:31 am (UTC)(link)
... A palace?

[Now how... oh yeah.

stupid rock
]

Well, you're not anymore. You may return sooner or later. How... well, I can't hazard a guess.
reiner_rubin: (Tea is superior to coffee)

[personal profile] reiner_rubin 2012-08-26 08:34 am (UTC)(link)
I've never heard of that place unfortunately so probably nowhere close to where we are now.

[Sipping her tea]
reiner_rubin: (Dignified as can be)

[personal profile] reiner_rubin 2012-08-26 08:47 am (UTC)(link)
... [SIGH. Well, she's feeling like she's lost her edge. She'd be a bit more... well not so willing to help. But hey, things change and all because of a few plus years in one crazy place.]

I'll see what I can do. But before I do so, I have one question.
recidivated: (You might not hear it...)

i'm sorry

[personal profile] recidivated 2012-08-26 09:37 am (UTC)(link)
[well, that's unexpected! Xion jumps a little, having just been resting on the beach... when she's distracted by the other girl's appearance. she blinks a couple of times in confusion, and before she can stop herself, all she can manage to say is:]

Kairi?
recidivated: (--But first,the Heartless!)

[personal profile] recidivated 2012-08-27 07:00 pm (UTC)(link)
[as soon as she hears the other girl's voice—not an exact echo of hers—she knows it's not Kairi. she relaxes a little, though she continues to look at the girl curiously. if she's not Kairi, then where did she come from...?]

I... think so, yeah. You look a lot like a friend of mine. Sorry.
Edited 2012-08-27 19:00 (UTC)
killerlooks: (How long does it take to remake it?)

[personal profile] killerlooks 2012-08-26 11:20 am (UTC)(link)
[I had left the mansion during the time of night I could only hope everyone was asleep. With luck, when I get back no one will have noticed. There wasn't any particular reason that I left, but coming out has just become habit at this point.

I came to the park where many things happened in such short time. To be honest, I can't tell if the memories I have here are good or bad, but I don't think I can them. They are part of me now, but hopefully nothing strange will happen anymore.

Naturally, the moment I think that, some strange woman appears out of nowhere. I would like to say I'm surprised, but at this point all I can do is groan at the potential mess this could leave me in.]